Things to do
Things to do in Milos island inspired by Nicholas
Although the rooms are lovely, what you actually do on the island matters more. My support and special recommendations have contributed to my annual distinctions on a national level.
Only an island native who also wants you to get your money’s worth can make confident suggestions for what to do on the island. You want to have a great time and make the most of it ! Just keep reading and follow my advice!
- I highly recommend renting a small SUV such as a Suzuki jimni…a basic car… or a quad ,so you can have access to non commercial and isolated beaches on the island. Often, these beaches aren’t even found in a standard tour guide book. It really is something worth asking me about. I can help you rent a car or quad or scouter that is safe and reliable which can be available at the port for you or at the airport with me.
- I have recommendations for some of the best restaurants in milos island with amazing dishes and most breathtaking views. All you have to do is ask. Enjoy!!!
- The well known boat tour on traditional wooden sailboats is a must ! You have to get to kleftiko beach or tour around the island. You have about 40+ choices ! But I will recommend the most traditional and non-commercial option, you will have a lovely time !
- Sunset pictures in Milos island. ! I will tell you where to go even in August which is high season. You will be alone or with very few people so you can take amazing pictures with the sunset. Forget the commercial spots !
- Trip to Kimolos and swimming on a stunning white beach !!!
- Kayaking in Milos and bicycling and so much more..
- Other detailed recommendations that only I can give you ! When we meet you will understand !!!! I promise.
With kind regards,